Franck dubosc Online Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Paint My World Purple: Color Changes As Healing Progresses

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franck dubosc Online Index du Forum -> Ses films -> Asterix aux jeux olympiques
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ninetsava

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Paint My World Purple: Color Changes As Healing Progresses Répondre en citant

Paint My World Purple: Color Changes As Healing Progresses
by Mary Reese-Paul
rating: 5.0 (2 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Paint My World Purple: Color Changes As Healing Progresses
READ BOOK Paint My World Purple: Color Changes As Healing Progresses

If you have ever suffered in silence from abuse and domestic violence, <em>Paint My World Purple</em> will speak volumes to your spirit. After years of suffering, Mary Reese-Paul gained the courage to pack up her toddler son and leave the man she had married as a young teen. Having the courage and inner strength to walk away from an abusive marriage as a young mother is just the beginning of this heartfelt, page-turning memoir. The question you will find yourself asking, and the one she eloquently reveals, is, how did she fall under the hands of an abuser at all?

Through intimate glimpses of her life, this memoir takes readers on Mary&rsquo;s journey through the stages of going from heartache to healed. This book will inspire you to reclaim your life and take comfort in knowing that your purple world can become filled with vibrant blessings and transformational liberation.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 220 pages
publisher: Purposely Created Publishing Group; 1 edition (March 21, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0722HXZC9
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 765 KB

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 06:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Franck dubosc Online Index du Forum -> Ses films -> Asterix aux jeux olympiques Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation